The Booster is designed to help independent producers that have projects for innovative 3D contents, to give an impulse to these projects. It can help these producers to find financing and to reach their market and audience. Contents can be films, XR, 360°, etc., all with a 3D flavor.
The Booster is limited to a small number of participants to ensure personal coaching and strong interaction within the group of participants and coaches.
The Booster is exclusively dedicated to stereoscopic-3D (S-3D) immersive narrative projects.
Three categories of immersive S-3D contents are of primary interest:
- contents that are intended for theatrical release;
- contents that are intended for XR devices/platforms/experiences;
- contents that are intended for immersive experiences/installations.
- All contents must also have significant international sales potential.
- The contents are primarily of the following genres/types: fiction, documentary, animation, and alternative (concert, sport event...).
You always need a Film Business Plan to get funding from investors.
To be eligible to participate to The Booster, the candidate Producer must be at least one of the following:
- An experienced S-3D/XR producer
- An experienced 2D producer who would like to make the often-difficult transition to S-3D/XR for some of his projects.
- A person with a limited experience in production, but with a demonstrated artistic ability, such as a director or an artist.
- To be eligible for submission to The Booster, the project must meet, at a minimum, all of the following requirements:
- The content must have significant international sales potential.
- The content/project must already have at least a complete treatment or script and must be at the stage of development
All persons attending The Booster must be properly registered. As a general rule, registration means the payment of the appropriate registration fee.
The Producer of each selected project must register for - at a minimum – the Booster Pass which is described below.