Our film grant is to fund emerging filmmakers from anywhere in the world with the most promising pitch for a director-led short film.
We’re dedicated to transforming your short film idea into a reality, providing tools and knowledge right from the start.
What You Gain as Soon as You Enter
Gain immediate access to a comprehensive suite of downloads, resources and education tailored for short film funding as soon as you enter.
A Dual-Purpose Entry: Your Film Proposal
- Your submission instantly becomes a professional Film Proposal.
- Use it as a downloadable PDF to email or show to potential funders.
- Includes the Film Pro Membership for 30 days to access more grants.
Discover Funding Resources and Insights
- Receive personalized advice on how and where to find film funding.
- Access an extensive guide on writing a film proposal.
- Learn the essentials of attracting investors.
Immediate Downloads to Essential Production Tools
- Actor Contract
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Full Tabbed Budget
- Crew Deal Memo
- Research and Development Budget
All tools are immediately available after entry.
What We’re Looking For
- English-Language Entries for universal understanding.
- Well constructed logline and synopsis.
- Stories that resonate with local audiences or popular genre.
- $1000 Prizes awarded quarterly (January, April, July, October).
- Winners receive guidance on how to enter the Cannes Short Film Corner held in May.
- Awards will be given to projects which intend to be in production no more than six months after the deadline closes. Awards provided are non-recoupable grants.
Seize the Opportunity: Your Story is Waiting to be Told.