Supporting Black, Indigenous and all People of Color to tell their bicycle stories.
Who is Eligible to Apply
- Black, Indigenous and all People of Color who are emerging filmmakers
- Absolutely no experience required
- No location restrictions – we invite our global community to apply
- Projects must have a strong central theme of bicycles
If You Are Awarded a Grant
- Recipients will receive grants of $1,500 each
- Number of grants awarded will be determined by financial contributions to the BIPOC Grant Program
- Filmmakers have the option of being paired with an advisor for one-on-one support in bringing the film concept to the screen
- Final films should be 25 minutes or shorter
- Films created through this program will be presented in our Annual Filmed by Bike Festival in Portland, Oregon then go on tour around the world!