Applying for funding to film grants can be a daunting process, and having a well-crafted film business plan is crucial. We've got you covered.
The Film Funding Pro package combines the essential documents in the Film Business Plan with a 1-year Film Pro membership, so you can apply to film grants directly and streamline the process.
- Film Pro Membership (1 Year): Apply to all upcoming film grants
- Film Business Plan: 10-page document to prove your film is a viable investment
- Research and Development Budget: Calculate your development costs
- Full Tabbed Budget: Calculate your production costs
- Non Disclosure Agreement: Protect your film concept
- Actor Contract: Sign contracts with your cast
- Screenplay Option Agreement: Option a screenplay from a writer
- Screenplay Acquisition Agreement: Buy a screenplay from a writer
- Director Agreement: Make an Agreement with your Director
- Income Predictions Calculator: Calculate how much money your film could earn
- Audience Builder: Calculate how many viewers you need to convert to sales to make a profit
Today, you can get the Film Business Plan and a full year of Pro Membership at a whopping 50% discount!
Film Funding Pro Package
Included in the Film Business Plan
Funding can be secured at various stages of the filmmaking process, from development and pre-production to post-production and distribution.
- Executive Summary: A brief overview of the filmproject, including the concept, target audience, budget, and key personnel.
- Film Concept: A detailed explanation of the film's story, genre, and intended audience, including a logline and treatment.
- Market Analysis: An assessment of the film's target audience, competition, and potential revenue streams, including an analysis of similar films and their success.
- Production Plan: A detailed plan for how the film will be made, including the budget, shooting schedule, and key personnel involved.
- Distribution Strategy: A plan for how the film will be distributed and marketed, including potential distribution channels and target markets.
- Financial Plan: A comprehensive analysis of the budget, including revenue and expense projections, funding sources, and investment strategies.
- Management Team: Information about the key personnel involved in the film project, including their backgrounds, experience, and roles.
- Conclusion: A summary of the key points covered in the business plan, including the viability of the film project and its potential for success.